BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Biyernes, Agosto 5, 2011

"Stop The Violence Start The Music"



I stand against violence in hiphop, not as a hypocrite and not as a sign of weakness. I acknowledge all our differences despite wanting the same thing. Your actions will reflect my direction, so in unison I ask my colleagues to take the blame, be responsible, leave the issue and move forward. Do right by right. Lets fight the fight to have a greater legacy. REPOST to reach further. Never stopping.

0 (mga) komento:

LOCAL HIPHOP COMMUNITY EVENTS ETC.

My Top 5 Videos:International HipHop Artist Section.

My Top 5 Videos:International HipHop Artist Section.

Crooked I "Off The Top" SKEE Live Exclusive Freestyle

Pusha T - King Push

Pusha T Feat. Kendrick Lamar - Nosetalgia

Eminem - Berzerk (Official) (Explicit)

Tech N9ne Feat. Kendrick Lamar, MAYDAY & Kendall Morgan - Fragile