BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Miyerkules, Mayo 4, 2011

LET'S MARK THIS MOSLEY'S WORD

SUGAR

Mosley said he’ll knock Pacquiao out.

“Come on, man. I’m a bigger guy than him and he gets hit. And you saw how I hurt Floyd. Manny is going to come forward and I will hit him on the chin at some point. His defense is not like Floyd’s. Manny will come at me, and I will knock him out,” he told ESPN.com.

0 (mga) komento:

LOCAL HIPHOP COMMUNITY EVENTS ETC.

My Top 5 Videos:International HipHop Artist Section.

My Top 5 Videos:International HipHop Artist Section.

Crooked I "Off The Top" SKEE Live Exclusive Freestyle

Pusha T - King Push

Pusha T Feat. Kendrick Lamar - Nosetalgia

Eminem - Berzerk (Official) (Explicit)

Tech N9ne Feat. Kendrick Lamar, MAYDAY & Kendall Morgan - Fragile